Decor Styling Mentorship Program
Welcome to Trade Sensation Events’ Decor Stylist Mentorship Program – the most hands-on Decor Styling Course in Canada
In addition to our Event and Wedding Planning Mentorship program, Trade Sensation also provides an Event Design and décor school in Toronto through our Event Design & Décor Styling Mentorship Program. This program consists of 10 classes that will take you through every aspect of décor styling — from inspiration boards to décor set up execution to tear downs. Below is a sample of what our décor styling school in Toronto has to offer on a class–to–class basis:
- One on One hands-on instruction you can’t get anywhere else
- Hottest trends, Designs, and Techniques
- We are CURRENT and TRENDY, unlike many other Decor Schools that are still teaching “Old School” Decor techniques that clients simply don’t want!
Students in Action at our Studio:
Start Now, Open your door to a career in Event Styling/Decor!
- By joining you also automatically become part of our Junior Decor Team during your time as a student and will have the opportunity to take on extra jobs and make money.
- You automatically get to take advantage of our Bridal Coordinator Referral Program where you can make up to $400 on each client you send us as a referral fee, and up to $100 on each Vendor Referral.
- You also have the ability to make $75 in referral fees for every student who signs up to our Decor Program and $100 to our Wedding Planning Mentorship Program. If program is discounted it will be $50 for Decor and $75 for Wedding Planning.
10 Class Program
Class 1 – Sitting in on a new client consultation – “How to sell Decor”
Class 2 – Attending a 1st meeting for Wedding Planning Client –Inspiration Board – Wedding Decor Styling
Class 3 – Attending a Decor Trial Studio or Venue
Class 4 – Studio Table Styling – 3 Hours – Redo Studio Decor Tables
Class 5 – 2 Hour Lesson on Head Table Styling and Different Designs
Class 6 – 1 Hour Lesson on the Basics of Backdrop Draping
Class 7 – Final Decor Meeting with Clients
Class 8 – Preparation for a Decor Execution – Loading up Truck – P. O. Slip – Final Checks (Friday afternoons)
Class 9 – 3 Decor Setups and 3 Tear Downs with focus on detailing
Class 10 -
- Final Exam – Design a Backdrop / Setup, Execution of a Head Table, Cake Table, Receiving Table and Podium
- Schedule Interview for Trade Sensation Events Position
- Extra Credits:
- Event Decor Tear Downs – Extra 1% on Exam Mark for every additional Tear Down
- Volunteer at 2 Bridal Shows/Shifts – extra 3% on your grade
Schedule Interview for Trade Sensation Events Position if desired, get extra credits 1% for every décor set up or tear down done that is extra, Volunteer for 3 Bridal Show shifts or Bridal Show Set up or Tear Down and get an extra 5% on your Final Exam Grade.
Upon completion of our décor styling school in Toronto, you will receive a Certificate of Achievement from Trade Sensation, as well as a Letter of Reference from Carla Abramovici and Miha Males, CEO and Founder of Trade Sensation Events and Décor Manager, respectively. Both the Certificate of Achievement and the Letter of Reference can be used to indicate to your potential employers that you have completed a program in an event design or décor styling school in Toronto, and as a signifier of your skill and ability in this field. Finally, a brief biography along with your name, picture and company will get added onto our website as a proud graduate of the Décor Styling Mentorship Program from Trade Sensation’s décor styling school in Toronto.
But wait! Those are only some of the positives gained from completing the course. By just joining the Décor Styling Mentorship Program from Trade Sensation’s décor styling school in Toronto, many options, discounts and referral programs are instantly available for you to use your benefit and advantage. For example, by joining you also automatically become part of our Junior Décor Team during your time as a student — this will give you the opportunity to take on extra jobs and make money. Additionally, you will also be eligible to receive a $75.00 referral fee for every student who signs up to our Décor Program and $100.00 to our Wedding Planning Mentorship Program (if the program is discounted then $50.00 for every Décor referral, $75.00 for every Wedding Planning referral). Finally, you can take advantage of our Bridal Coordinator Referral Program where you are eligible to receive up to $400.00 on each Client Referral, and up to $100.00 for each Vendor Referral.
Many of our graduates become part of the Trade Sensation family and have experienced great success through initially joining us as a student. One of our students, Bogdana Kokovina, is now Carla’s Executive Assistant for Trade Sensation Events; Elina Shikhverdieva, a former student, is now our in–house Graphic Designer, and our very own Miha Males is now the Décor Manager and Creative Event Stylist for Trade Sensation Events. Needless to say, joining Trade Sensation and enrolling in our décor styling school in Toronto today, can lead to a bright and promising future in Event Design and décor styling for you.
Start now and open your door to a career in event design and décor styling.
Now at only $999
Check out some of our recent work at our blog: www.tradesensation.blogspot.ca
Upon completion, receive a:
- Certificate of Achievement,
- Letter of Reference from Carla Abramovici, Event Director & CEO / Miha Males, Decor Manager
- Name, Bio and Photo added to our website as a graduate of Trade Sensation Events Decor Styling Mentorship Program
- Miha Males joined us 3 years ago as an Intern and is now the Decor Manager and Creative Event Stylist
- Maryam Shalchi, former Decor Mentorship student is now one of our in-house Decor Stylists