Full, Partial and Day of Coordination Planning
Why Book Your Wedding with Us?
- 6+ years plus experience in the Wedding Industry
- One Stop Wedding Boutique concept – saving you time
- Award Winning Photography / Videography
- Floral Designer works closely with Decor and Wedding Co-ordinators
- 15 years plus experience in Corporate Management & Negotiations
- Superb relationship with Vendors / Suppliers in the GTA
- Experience in Corporate Events
- Save Time, Money and Aggravation
- Up to date with trends in Décor and Floral Design
- Amazing Reviews and Reputable company
You’re Engaged! What’s next?
Congratulations! Your engagement is a special time that you should enjoy to the fullest It’s the start of your life together as a couple, it should not be spent stressing out about your budget and all the wedding details.
Your time is precious
Statistics show that on average a couple spends approximately 250 hours planning for and usually stressing about their special day.
At Trade Sensation Events, our goal is to give you the wedding you’ve always dreamed of, help you stay on budget by not allowing you to get emotionally connected to things you don’t need, and allow you enjoy a stress free planning process. We offer convenience, value and service at our One Stop Wedding Boutique offering a variety of services that will dazzle and inspire you.
Book some…. or All, the decisions rests with you. But rest assured you will get deep discounts, the more services you book in-house.
Come out for a Latte or Tea with us and enjoy some of our gourmet cupcakes. A No Obligation Consultation but definitely a Crowd Pleaser !
Why Hire a Wedding Planner?
When you feel sick you go to a doctor, when you decide to begin planning your honeymoon you seek out help from a Certified Travel Agent, when searching for your first home together you work with a Real Estate Agent. So it would only make sense that for the most important day of your life, you seek the help of a well experienced Wedding Planner. A reputable Wedding Planner has industry connections, industry know how, and understands the value of what things should cost and how far they can push, they are connected with solid vendors from every Wedding service, those who are tried and true and deliver on their promises.
They can negotiate better deals and discounts that are usually not available to the public. Due to our reputation in the industry as a high caliber Wedding Planning Toronto Agency and the sheer volume of business we currently do, we have the power to negotiate amazing deals for our clients.
With today’s economy, business are closing by the dozens, while some of us continue to grow.
Advice from an experienced Wedding Consultant
Be selective about who you choose as there are many people who are getting into the industry who are inexperienced. Cheaper is not always better!
Be prepared to ask the tough questions and do your research. Hiring an inexperienced or junior wedding planner can do more harm than good.
Hire Professionals, not Amateurs. Anyone can call themselves a Wedding Planner – but are they really? Find someone who will work around your schedule, not you working around theirs. Someone who does this Full-time and calls this their career not a side-business and will be accountable to the outcome. If the deal seems too sweet, run for the hills.
We strive to execute flawlessly, We promise to deliver on your expectations, We care about your Wedding Day !
Any Afterthought to Consider
When all is said and done, the money and time saved hiring a Wedding Planner almost always ends up being greater than the cost of hiring one. So take a leap of faith and find out why we are the “Industry’s Best Kept Secret”.
Check out our Wedding Planning Packages below or let us customize something JUST for you!
- 1 Bridal Coordinator and 1 Intern for 6 hours (time period to be chosen by couple)
- Create Wedding Day Agenda with couple
- 1 consultation prior to the wedding — 1.5-2 hours
- Unlimited emails or phone calls up to 2 weeks prior to the wedding date
- 1 month and 1 week Reminder Checklist to be emailed to couple
- Call all vendors 5-7 days prior to wedding to confirm agenda & times
- Email Final Agenda to couple and all vendors
- Free wedding website
- 1 notion basket for ladies’ bathroom
- Honeymoon price shopping
Half Day Coordination Package is customized to the client’s needs. The client can choose any 6 hours they desire and depending on hours chosen, will indicate the level of responsibility for the planner at the event.
*Does not include church only reception OR on-site ceremony. To have wedding planner at church, synagogue, temple or on site ceremony, an extra charge will apply.
*Extra hours may be added if desired by bride and groom.
We are available to help execute your wedding day flawlessly! We have 2 planners on site on the day of, be at your rehearsal, create your agenda, and confirm your timelines with all your vendors the week prior to make sure that everything goes exactly as planned. Let us take the worry away from you so that you and your loved ones can fully enjoy the day!
Wedding Day Co-ordination Includes:
Prior to wedding date:
- Create Wedding Day Agenda and timeline with couple – 1.5 hours
- 2 consultations prior to the wedding – 1.5 hours each
- Unlimited emails or phone calls up to 1 month prior to the wedding date
- Provide guest table seating arrangement tips and creation of alphabetical list
- Reminder Checklist to be sent 3 months, 1 month and 1 week prior to wedding date
- Call all vendors 5-7 days prior to wedding to confirm agenda & times and email them final agenda
- Assist with 1 last minute drop off or pick up to be done
- Attend rehearsal with minister/officiant
On wedding day:
- 1 Bridal Consultant, 1 Bridal Coordinator and 1 Intern on site for 12 hours, e.g. 10am to 10pm or 11am to 11pm (to be chosen by couple)
- Ensure all vendor deliveries are made in a timely manner
- Ensure all décor and floral are executed per couple’s contracts and wishes
- Help with organization and layout of all items e.g. menu, favours, place cards, receiving line table, cake table, etc.
- Review seating plan prior to reception for accuracy of layout
- Deal with all issues arising on wedding day
- Greet and ensure the comfort of all guests or to answer any questions if needed
- Liaise with Venue Manager and Captain to ensure organized and timely flow of the evening per agenda and meals are hot
- Ensure that all guests with allergies/dietary restrictions are taken care of
- 5 minute reminder to all those giving speeches and relevant persons who should be present
The package also includes:
- FREE Wedding Organizer
- FREE Wedding website
- 2 notion baskets for both bathrooms in wedding theme colours
- Emergency kit on site with wedding planning team throughout wedding day
- Surprise gift for bride on wedding day!
*To have wedding planner at church, synagogue, temple or on site ceremony, an extra charge will apply. If wedding is located outside GTA, a small charge applies.
*Couple have the option of having 50 or 100 mini gourmet cupcakes with 50″ stand to be placed at receiving line table in wedding theme colours at discounted rate.
- Budgeting meeting going through all vendor categories
- Inspiration Board created on Pinterest
- Research requests up to 2 per month
- Vendor visit “questions to ask” provided in Wedding Organizer
- Negotiate one contract per vendor category, review contracts and work in the client’s best interests
- Receive reminder letters and checklists at 6 months, 3 months, 1 month and 1 week to go before wedding date
- Unlimited e-mails and phone calls up to 6 months prior to wedding
- Up to 3 of 1.5 hour consultations (includes creation of final agenda)
- Follow up on wedding decor and floral – check contracts to ensure everything is delivered as noted
- Call all vendors 5-7 days prior to wedding to confirm times and email final agenda to them
- Attend Wedding Rehearsal with minister/officiant
- Create alphabetical listing from table seating plan
- Includes 1 Bridal Consultant, 1 Bridal Coordinator and 1 Intern (11 hours – e.g. 11am-10pm or 10am to 9pm)
- Bridal coordinator at wedding ceremony included (e.g. church, synagogue, temple)
- 1 FREE Wedding Organizer
- 1 FREE wedding website
- 1 Notion Baskets for ladies’ bathroom included
- Emergency kit on site with wedding planning team throughout wedding day
- Assist with honeymoon price shopping
- Ideal for weddings of 150 Guests or up
- Includes all services listed in the Crystal Planning Package along with the following:
- Research requests – up to 3 per month
- Planner to attend up to 4 vendor visits in total with client
- Planner to book vendor appointments for client
- Up to 5 of 1.5 hour consultations included
- Unlimited emails and phone calls up to 1 year prior to wedding date
- Table seating tips and review of final To-Do checlist
- Research hotel information and rates for out of town guests (including arranging for group block if necessary)
- Includes 1 Bridal Consultant, 1 Bridal Coordinator and 1 Intern (12 hours included: e.g. 10am-10pm or 11am-11pm)
- Client may drop off any last minute items up to 2 weeks prior OR up to 2 pick ups included if needed the week before wedding
- Make outstanding payments to vendors on wedding day where needed
- Upgrade to:75 gourmet mini cupcakes for extra $50 OR 100 gourmet cupcakes for extra $75 OR 75 cake pops for$75 OR 100 cake pops for $100 (all includes stand rental)
- Ideal for weddings with 250 guests and up
- Includes all services listed under the Diamond Partial Planning package along with the following:
- Planner to attend up to 1 vendor visit per category with or without client
- Negotiate up to 2 contracts per vendor category
- Up to 7 of 1.5 hour consultations included
- Unlimited emails and phone calls starting 1.5 years before wedding date
- Up to $100 value on 100 custom escort/place cards included
- Cake knife and server rental included
- Suitable package for weddings with 300 guests or more
- Includes all services listed in the Diamond Enhanced Package along with the following:
- In addition to Pinterest Inspiration Board, will include a collage for client to put into Wedding Organizer for vendor visits
- Planner to attend up to 2 vendor visits per category with or without client
- Up to 9 of 1.5 hour consultations included
- 1 Bridal Consultant, 2 Bridal Coordinators and 1 Intern on-site – 2 Wedding Planners on site from 10am to 10pm and 1 planner on-site until 1:30am to help Bride and Groom pack up belongings (or 12 hour windows as chosen by bride and groom)
- Organize Rehearsal Dinner including research, quoting and price negotiations
- Assist with organizing 1 of the following: Bridal Shower/Stag/Bachelorette Party (includes venue search, best menu pricing, theme, decor development)
- $50 credit for 1 Makeup and Hair trial with in-house makeup artist
- $100 credit for gourmet custom cupcakes or cake pops (qty: 100) in wedding theme colours with 3-tier stand for Place Card or Receiving Line table by in-house cake designer
- $100 credit for place cards, seating chart and/or menus with in-house invitation designer
- 2 upgraded Notion Baskets for bathrooms included
- Champagne flute set with cake knife and server rental included
- Money box rental included
- “Pamper Me” gift basket for honeymoon (given at rehearsal or Final Agenda meeting)
This package is for the client who is looking to show up to their wedding and be completely dazzled by a “Wedding of their Dreams”; one you have long since imagined but never had the extra time to plan.
This package would be suitable for a couple who is looking to do an outdoor tented wedding on a private property, backyard, private mansion, or a DIY destination wedding in Muskoka or around Ontario where no on-site catering is available and/or the client is providing us with most of their own items to place, decorate and execute. Couples who are constantly out of town for business or lives out of town and not readily available to do vendor visits, etc can also benefit greatly from this package as we would be able to attend in your stead and send back findings, prices, packages, contracts, etc for decision making.
- Includes everything in Signature Platinum Full Coordination Package
- Unlimited amount of vendor visits and negotiations
- We start planning with you up to 2 years in advance
- 10 consultations included in person, through Skype, phone or otherwise
(this would include the final agenda meeting, final DJ and venue meeting, with 6 hours’ worth of consultations left to use as you like)
- Includes us sourcing out everything needed for your wedding to ensure it goes off without a hitch!
Trade Sensation Event Planners can customize any package to meet your unique needs. Contact us us for a free no obligation consultation.
Espresso or Cappuccino and Cupcakes on us!
Wedding Inspiration Board & Planning Consultation
With information gathered from our consultation we will provide you with a Inspiration Board with ideas envisioned by you and executed by us and prepared especially for the both of you. This will help with the execution of a perfect wedding day.
Included in the Inspiration Board is a list of vendors/suppliers that we recommend to put your dreams into reality.
We will also give you our Preferred Vendor List and answer any wedding related questions you have during the consultation.
Rate is per consultation.
These hourly consultations are great for the brave at heart who wish to go it alone, but may still need guidance with budgeting, guidelines, etiquette, menu suggestions, décor & design ideas, and end or/supplier recommendations.
Hourly rate applies.
Trade Sensation Wedding Organizer
Dream it. Plan it. Celebrate it.
Regular Price: $99
Wedding Planning Toronto
Planning an event from start to finish is about creating memories that are as unique as the couple. Trade Sensation Events is a boutique events studio and expert in wedding planning in Toronto that provides personalized service, taking extra care to understand our clients and their unique personalities and objectives. We are a Toronto wedding planning expert who will ensure your special day goes smoothly and lives up to your dreams and expectations.
Being Canada’s largest event planning agency, we specialize in wedding & event planning, decor, rentals, floral design, invitations, stationary, favors and creativity. Add a little chic and a lot of unique to your next event! We will research, shop, price, set up, clean and anything in between for your event. You don’t have time to worry about the details. Nor, should you. Let us take care of everything and you can simply enjoy your special day!
As a full service planner, we are your one-stop shop for wedding planning in Toronto. All necessary planning elements of your wedding day will be personally handled by our experienced team of wedding specialists who will work diligently with you and your budget to select a theme, secure the best possible venue, and all other necessary vendors. Our extensive professional network within the GTA means you will receive the best possible products and services from top-ranking vendors.
On the day of your big day, our Toronto wedding planning experts are available to coordinate elements of the wedding, large or small, and formulate your timeline and checklists throughout the day. Having one of our planners with you during the day can ensure the pieces that are planned will fall into place in a timely manner so you can remember how peaceful and beautiful it was to plan your wedding.
Wedding Planning Services
- Concept/theme consultation
- Budget planning & management
- Vendor selection & contracts
- Rentals management
- Event/wedding itinerary
- Hourly consultation
- Checklist/master list
- Guest list management
- Menus / ceremony programs
- Invitations & stationary
- Hotel arrangements